COOKIES AND HOW YOU BENEFIT
To enable our website to run at its best for you we ask your browser for a small amount of information about the computer/mobile device you are using, nothing drastic, just enough for our site to remember your preferences and previously viewed content. Having this information to hand helps us understand your needs and improve our service to you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. We use a small amount of cookies on our website only to help provide you with the best user experience possible.
The cookies we use:
• Allow you to connect with social networks like Facebook.
• Make our website work as you would expect.
• Improve the speed and security of the site.
• Allow us to continuously improve your website experience.
• Collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information, unless done so with your express permission.
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.